Do you enjoy graphic design, working with your hands, problem solving, creating solutions . . . ? If you are creative, hands-on, quality-minded and feel comfortable working as a part of a team in a fast pace environment - - - this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Dixie Signs is currently recruiting for a Vinyl/Graphics Technician to complement our production team. Dixie Signs is a leader in the fast paced sign and graphics industry. This position encompasses everything... working with vinyl, designing layouts, operating digital printer and plotters, just to name a few. This is not an artist position.
Under general direction from the Vinyl/Print Shop Manager, this is a production position requiring hands on knowledge & use of tools & equipment to produce finished products. Best matched with an entry-level candidate with 0 - 2 years of production &/or design experience, comfortable in a hands-on role and working in a deadline-oriented environment. Will train eager self-starter who is willing to learn and grow in their responsibilities.
- Detailed Oriented
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Dependable, self motivated, and organized
- Able to work overtime with short notice
- Take out trash and maintain a clean working environment
- Cut, weed, tape and apply vinyl to substrates
- Operate plotters, large format digital print machine and Laminator
- Some graphics design work
Full time position with excellent benefits
We are always seeking qualified sign professionals.